In this hot month of July we don’t want to spend to much time in the kitchen, this is why we love this fresh and easy to do recipe, an alternative to the traditional pesto trapanese.
– 350 gr fusili
– 2 tomatoes
– 100 gr unskinned nuts
– 4 tbsp of grated pecorino
– 1 garlic clove
– 1 cup of olive oil
– Salt & black pepper
1. Boil the pasta in the usual way, taking care to keep it very al dente.
2. Meanwhile wash de tomatoes, cut them in half and remove de seeds and the
3. Blend the tomatoes, the nuts, the garlic and the nuts adding oil little by
little, until you get a creamy texture.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Drain the pasta and season it with the pesto.
We love to match it with a fresh glass of Grillo Curatolo Arini.