~ Language ~
~ Post Recenti ~
- Coffee & Walnut brownies with Marsala Riserva
- International Wine Challenge 2017 – Tranche 1: new medals for our Coralto Nero d’Avola 2013 and Zibibbo Vito Curatolo Arini !
- Matthew Jukes writes about our Marsala on the Daily Mail!
- Christmas Dessert Recipes & Marsala Vito Curatolo Arini
- Gazpacho with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh summer herbs
Getting ready for Marsala Wine: 3 days of wine tasting and show cooking, from the 5th to the 7th of July
Pubblicato: luglio 4, 2013 | Tutti gli articoli, Coralto Vini, Curatolo Arini Vini, Marsala Vini, News | Scritto da Alex Curatolo
During 3 days the heart of Marsala will be a non stop of food and wine tastings: in the beautiful location of the Monastery of St Pietro, of the city hall’s courtyard, in the Carmine Square, the Fici Palace and the Cavallotti gardens, you will be able to taste not only Sicilian wines, but also French, Spanish, Austrian, Hungarian and many others.
Where will you be able to taste Curatolo Arini wines? In the courtyard of Monastery of St. Pietro: you will also be able to taste our wines in the special thematic tastings:
– “La Sicilia del Grillo” tasting on Friday 5th of July, at 19.00 in the Fici Palace ( Enoteca Comunale )
– “Marsala DOC aged for more than 20 years” tasting on the 5th of July at 19.30 in the Monastery of St. Pietro
Book you tasting here: http://www.marsala2013.eu/site/index.php?option=com_chronoforms&view=form&Itemid=855&lang=it
Check the 3 days program here: http://www.marsala2013.eu/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=176&Itemid=847&lang=it