Happy Chinese New Year!
Why not celebrating Chinese New Year!? Make your favourite stir fry,open a bottle of Grillo Coralto and…Happy New Year!!!!!
Prawn Stir Fry
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 3/4 cup cold water
• 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
• 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
• 2 tablespoons of Curatolo Arini Olive Oil
• 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
• 3 green onions, chopped
• 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1 cup frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in the soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; set aside.
2. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry broccoli in oil for 2 minutes. Add red pepper and onions; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add the shrimp, Oriental vegetables and garlic; cook 3 minutes longer.
3. Stir cornstarch mixture and stir into shrimp mixture. Add the peanuts. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Remember always to have a chilled glass of Coralto with your meal, you will taste the difference.